Thursday, March 29, 2012

DIY: Leopard Scissors

It has always been my problem in the office whenever my supplies went missing and I really find it hard to search for it for everything in our desks looks the same.

One essential item on my supplies box is my pair of scissors.  One day, I just wanted to keep safe my scissors and thought of differentiating it from other scissors my office mates have.

I decided to put some Leopard Print design on it...


HOW I DID IT...

What you'll be needing...

1. A PAIR OF SCISSORS


 2. A PERMANENT MARKER

 3. AND A CREATIVE/ARTISTIC MIND! ^_____________^  hahaha!




 HOW TO DO IT... 

JUST DRAW SOME LEOPARD PRINTS FROM THE TOP OF THE SCISSORS' HOLDER...
JUST KEEP ON DRAWING... 
BE PATIENT...
AND DON'T FORGET TO DRAW IN THE 'IN BETWEEN'.


YOU JUST HAVE TO FILL THE HOLDER WITH LEOPARD PRINTS.



THE OUTPUT...

VOILA!


#LiveHappy


Source:
(Photo: Animal Print)  
http://eclecticrevisited.com/2010/12/27/leopard-and-zebra-print-home-decor/ralph-lauren-leopard-print-fabric/

No comments:

Post a Comment