Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Garnier Event



It was a very busy week at the office so I thought of going to the International Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark, Pampanga, to unwind and have fun.


My  Gulay! Ngarag na po si Kinski Monster!
Not the Nice Monster anymore! hahaha!

But due to some issues, the plan didn’t push thru.

And then POOF!

As I checked on my Twitter Account, I got an invitation from Garnier Philippines to their weekend event that same Saturday (February 11, 2012) at the Equitable Tower in Ortigas, Manila.

I confirmed even if I was so clueless of what’s going to happen that day!
I just wanted to Chill and Relax!

mmmmmm….

Then, Saturday came!

As I got in to their office, I saw a well-lighted room with all the balloons and the decors.  “Wow!” I told mself. “This is going to be very very exciting afternoon!”

I registered and got my name tag with my TWITTER NAME on it…
(KINSKI MONSTER - Follow Me, Please! Hahaha!)

And then the Garnier Lady asked me…
Garnier Lady: What Garnier products do you want to try? . . .
Kinski Monster: (Clueless, but still answered) the under – eye roll on…
GL: What else?
KM: uhm?
GL:  (I forgot what other products she mentioned) but I’m pretty sure she insisted me to try more products.
KM: (Ok and so I proceed to the venue)

That afternoon, I was able to meet the Garnier Team, who were all wearing this very funky collegiate jacket in BLUE and RED, LOVE it!

The event was made to get to know the people who continuously support Garnier.

We had lots of fun playing games and making some chit chats about skin care! I was so happy, the Monster was able to socialize and learn new stuff from my table/team-mates that day!

And then, a very special guest showed up.  The very sexy, very witty, my Philippines’ Blaire Waldorf (of Gossip Girl) and latest ambassador of Garnier Philippines, Ms. Georgina Wilson! OMG! She was just so stunning when she walked that isle towards the room we’re in.
She shared her experiences way back when she was younger that she used to experiment just to cure her pimples.  She told us that she has this campaign of preventing the breakouts of pimples.  For impurities could ruin special moments and events in every person’s lives.

It was her birthday the next day, so the Garnier Team surprised her with a bouquet of yellow roses and a very chic cake with designs of flowers on it. Stunning!

The Garnier team prepared a very nice banquet! Delicious treats were on the buffet table!
Nabusog ang Monster! YUM YUM! ^______^


 Before the day ended, they gave out some souvenir items for us.
 
A huge box of Garnier Pure Active,
A bag full of Garnier Products and

(Remember what the GL asked me to try out earlier? It was on the rack of Garnier products with my name on) more Garnier product/s!


Of course, I won't miss having a photo with Georgina Wilson!

I really had so much fun that afternoon that I was so excited to try out all the Garnier Products I brought home!

This is the link of  the Garnier event's video:
http://youtu.be/OFCyNmETlxI
or watch it here! hahaha!

Please visit my VAIN MANila blog (www.vainmanila.blogspot.com) for the reviews of the Garnier Items. (SOON)



*Source:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7033/6805923747_db65198278_z.jpg
http://www.philballoonfest.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment